Friday, December 18, 2020

Classic E. J. Pace Cartoon - "The Only Bridge That Spans This Chasm"


 Somehow I went years and years without knowing about Dr. E. J. Pace (1880 - 1946) a pioneer of Christian cartooning. Many of his works are in the public domain and I will be glad to share them regularly along with the works of Jack Hamm and many other great Christian illustrators. 

The scriptures referenced are:

John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

Ephesians 2:1 - "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;"

I John 3:14 - "We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment